Friday 8 June 2012

For 2 years now I and other potential trainees have been navigating the chartership arena hoping to find away to become chartered forensic psychologists. The area appears to be littered with obstacles however there are safe paths through the debris if you know where to look for them. I am writing this blog in the hope that in the future I can offer a place for trainees and potential trainees to access information on supervisors and placements swiftly and where your questions can be answered quickly and advice offered from fellow trainees. The blog will be published once a month on Twitter, facebook and the forensic psychology trainees forum and I am hoping that with the support and interest of my fellow trainees we can develop a site and blog where we can advertise placements, supervisors, offer a space for issues in forensic psychology training to be discussed,research to be published and discussed and latest news and changes to the stage 2 process easily accessed. I would like to invite you all to get in touch with me and let me know the types of issues you would like to see this blog address and I would also like to invite you to share any thoughts and experiences that you have had that can be published as an article and part of the blog. Together we can develop a concise and effective resources for all trainees and those considering Chartership can use. To contact me please email wildc98@hotmail.com Ciara Wild Forensic Psychologist in Training

No comments:

Post a Comment