Thursday 17 January 2013

New Forensic Psych Trainees eBook Resource

Dear readers,

I am happy to announce that a new eBook has been released which discusses forensic psychology careers, and includes accounts from trainees, qualified forensic psychologists and supervisors. It also gives accounts from trainees who commenced the training route but abandoned it.  I have attached a link where you can access the eBook and hopefully it will help to demystify the process for us all.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/You-Want-Forensic-Psychologist-ebook/dp/B00B1YIAME/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1358427653&sr=1-2

I hope you find it useful

Happy reading

Ciara Wild

1 comment:

  1. I never read any ebook of psychology but I'm sure that psychology is a topic that much talked by many people. sports psychology degree

    ReplyDelete